The TABLE consortium has been moving the first steps towards the development of the “Educational tips: learning snacks for I-VET teachers in the furniture and wood sector”, the first Intellectual Output of the project. This output consists of a blended training course for i-VET teachers to learn anytime and anywhere about how to integrate sustainability in i-VET training in the furniture and wood sector.
The course will consist of 6 units, namely:
- From sustainable development to sustainable consumption and production patterns;
- Climate change, biodiversity and renewable energies – The wood industry at the forefront of challenges
- Sustainable design in the furniture and wood sector
- Waste management in the furniture and wood sector
- Impact and use minimisation of resources in the furniture and wood sector
- Green skills, communication strategy and market development in/for the furniture and wood sector